We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Glenn' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trapeze - 2 separate Glenn Hughes signed Lp's. Medusa and You Are The Music...We're Just The Band

Flat personally Signed by Glenn Hughes. Both Variants w/ Autograph Limited to 100 Units each.  https://experiencevinyl.com/products/trapeze

Started by Knob Dylan

2 Nov 20, 2023
Reply by Knob Dylan

The Eagles Opinions

Hello, Before I can offer this signed Cd from the Eagles, I would like to have your opinion. I did not get this signed. Thank you in advanc…

Started by Bjarne Soderholm

16 Feb 21, 2023
Reply by Mick Jones

The Natural movie poster signed by the cast

I purchased this movie poster signed by all the principal members of the movie "The Natural." The purchase was made in 2004 or 2005 via eBa…

Started by Mr_Angry

7 May 10, 2020
Reply by Mr_Angry

John Glenn through the mail in 1996.

Started by Louis Paul

1 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by JK

Glenn Frey signature study

All, looking for some help.  Has anyone completed a signature study on Glenn's signature.  It appears there may be some variations in it.  …

Started by Brian

0 Feb 17, 2018

John Glenn

Just wondering if this John Glenn auto I got off of eBay many years ago is the real thing? Thanks for your help!

Started by Greg

3 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Steve Zarelli

John Glenn signed memoir

Hi Folks - I'm interested in opinions of this John Glenn signature.  I know the "G" and "L" is a bit different than the typical signature b…

Started by Blinky

0 Apr 29, 2015

Neil Armstrong Autogrpahed Book Page in Silver Pen - Need help to verify Authenticity.

Looking for thoughts on whether this is real or fake Neil%20Armstrong%20Silver%20Pen.JPG  Being told this was signed after or during 1999…

Started by Ryan Leary

1 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Ryan Leary

The 50th Anniversary of John Glenn's historic flight

In honor of the 50th Anniversary of John Glenn's historic flight, here are some signed pics. Mr. Glenn has always been a generous signer by…

Started by Steve Zarelli

0 Feb 26, 2012

John Glenn by mail

I received a signed photo of John Glenn through the mail 10 years ago or so, but its inscribed to me with what looks like pressed on letter…

Started by Harry Blaisure

12 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lynn D. Lisk

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service