All Discussions Tagged 'JFK' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John F Kennedy Signed Photo Real or Secretarial???

Started by Greg Jeranek

1 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by James

TWO JFK 1954 TLS Real or Secretary ? Please Help !

Hi, I am new here but have scoured these threads for quite a while.  I am somewhat of a collector (mainly Beatles) but these items are more…

Started by Rfitzz

88 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

JFK roughly signed matchbook

This item comes with solid provenance. Here is the story: Obtained by Fred Holmes, a percussionist with the Black Watch military band. On t…

Started by Autographtastic

10 Sep 18, 2018
Reply by James

JFK Letter

My father wrote to JFK to wish him well after he was recovering from back surgery in 1955. He responded with the enclosed letter and signat…

Started by Barbara C Simon

22 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Paulrichards

Legit signed JFK photo?

I'm new to JFK and from my early research it appears that he's very tough to authentic, with numerous secretarials and an ever changing aut…

Started by Autographtastic

13 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by James

Letters sent from JFK

Started by Christopher Lovato

17 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Rick Meyer

Is this real: JFK inscribed copy of Profiles in Courage (For sale if interested)

Hey there, I was looking to sell my inscribed copy of Profiles in Courage by JFK. I found it in a second hand bookstore in my university. B…

Started by Yorick

1 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by just some dude

JFK autograph in second hand bookstore

Hello. I don't know if this is the correct place for this but as I was looking through an old second hand bookstore I found the book "Profi…

Started by Yorick

33 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Fuddjcal

Rosa parks, JFK, Martin Luther king jr. Baseball.. thoughts?

Just wondering if you guys think these look good or not.. thanks!

Started by Todd Wilson

3 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Todd Wilson

Authentic John F. Kennedy Signature?

While cleaning out my Grandmother's house I found this signed letter from President John F. Kennedy while he was still a U.S Senator. I gue…

Started by Kyle Tuchay

1 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Tim H

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Official Pix is offering a near complete Vacation cast signing with Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo, Dana Barron & Randy Quaid, with Personalization, Character Name & Quote options! The order deadline for Chevy Chase is this Monday, Jan. 14. Send-Ins need to arrive by Jan. 16. The other signings will be in February & March. Go to www.OfficialPix.com now to see over 130 different photos & posters to choose from—or send your items in now!

STEINER SPORTS has relationships with thousands of athletes spanning every major sport. We bridge the gap between you and your favorite athletes. Want your ticket autographed by Stephen Curry? No problem. A personalized "Happy Birthday" photograph from Kristaps Porzingis? That can be arranged, too. See all the signings coming up between now and March 31 at Steiner Sports.com

Fanatics Authentic has exclusive autograph relationships with many of the biggest sports stars. We strive to bring you truly unique items and the highest quality collectibles on the market today. All of our exclusive player autographs are witnessed by a Fanatics Authentic Representative, ensuring that you receive a 100% genuine signature. View our entire roster of stars in all major sports at www.fanaticsauthentic.com/pages/Exclusive_Athletes.

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service