We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'JSA' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roger Daltrey signatured "Who Live at Leeds" LP. Is this signature the real McCoy?

Hello and happy 4thof July people.     This evening I'm showing a signed Who album supposedly signed by Roger Daltrey. What I'd like to kno…

Started by nicholas pansini

0 Jul 4, 2020

RARE-T The Godfather/Marlon Brando BECKETT Signature

I just received this selection from RARE-T; https://rare-t.com/collections/psa-jsa-beckett-signed-memorabilia-f... I’m a huge fan of the Go…

Started by Roger Greenberg

14 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

What's the best authenticity company?

Just curious what people here considered was the best company to go to for getting there stuff authenticated? I know Roger Epperson is a bi…

Started by Brian Cottrell

17 May 22, 2019
Reply by Brian Cottrell

Should I Have Authentication Sticker Put ON Valuable Baseball?

I'm getting ready to send in my first item for JSA Authentication.  It's a Mickey Mantle ROALB.  I'm a bit leery about having the authentic…

Started by Royals Fan

35 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by James

Real or Fake? Quiet Riot Rudy Sarzo

Can someone tell me if this autograph from Quiet Riot / OZZY member is real or Fake?

Started by Ralph Gonzalez

0 Mar 25, 2019

What do you do when the Third Party Authenticator gets it wrong?

This discussion is buried treasure from early 2017 and deserves to be revived. The purpose of this discussion is not to bash Third Party Au…

Started by James

18 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by James

Jerry Lee Lewis Signed LPs with Beckett (BAS) and PSA/DNA LOAs, JSA COAs

Does anyone believe that this LP was signed by Jerry Lee Lewis? https://www.ebay.com/itm/362292275333

Started by BallroomDays67

27 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by B. Anderson

Queen (Band) Not Authentic?

So, I purchased two items off of eBay that are Queen-related.  The first one is a slip of paper that the seller states was signed "in-perso…

Started by Ryan Browning

3 Jun 24, 2018
Reply by Ryan Browning

Be sure to verify the TPA certificates

I was browsing on eBay and this listing for a Rolling Stones program described as signed by "Ron Wood and Mick Jagger". Checked the JSA cer…

Started by Joe W.

1 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by goodcat

Peter Gabriel Signed Genesis LP

My Genesis album autographed by Peter Gabriel.  What do you think as far as sharpness and authenticity is concerned.

Started by nicholas pansini

1 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by MarkG

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service