We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Jr.' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr. autographs

Hello, what do you think about those four Sammy Davis Juniors and two Frank Sinatras. BTW, all autographs are in the same magazine includin…

Started by ralf müller

6 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Bjarne Soderholm

Think this is good?......Rat Pack! and then some!

My upholsterer shared a piece with me today that his mother got in the 60's, at the Sands Hotel in Vegas. She was leaving the Donald O'Conn…

Started by Greg Ridge

1 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by a pug called eva

Real or fake Cal Ripken Jr. baseball

Hi Everyone, I'd like some opinions on this Cal Ripken Jr baseball that I got years ago (around 15 years to be exact).  I've tried comparin…

Started by Richie

8 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Edward Siebert

Elvis Presley and Lon Chaney Jr. sign with the same pen. No, actually they're fakes.

If not the same pen, then the same color pen. It may be the same pen with different pen pressure applied. Both autographs are coincidentall…

Started by Brick Hunter

4 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Kevin Martin

Thoughts on some Cal Ripken Balls & Jerseys?

Some have Ripken holograms, which i'm assuming are authentic, but ya never know!   First some balls... Ball 1: Ripken 8 hologram / Goldin S…

Started by David S

3 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Ian Baldock

Thoughts on these Ken Griffey Jr signed baseballs?

Looking for some opinions on these balls...what does everyone think?  None have been "authenticated"

Started by David S

3 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by David S

John Kennedy Jr letter

I received a letter quite a few years ago from the George Magazine office with a typed letter and the signature of John Kennedy Jr.  My que…

Started by greg schmidt

1 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by greg schmidt

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service