We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Kurt' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nirvana- is this real?

Hi, I've come across this Nirvana piece and from looking around on here and elsewhere I've found out that they're commonly faked! I think…

Started by Mark N

5 May 15, 2017
Reply by Mark N

Kurt Cobain Autograph

Hi friends....I'm a Nirvana truly fan and I do have since 2003 one of my greatest treasure s: Kurt Cobain autograph. 99% confidence is the…

Started by GeNiuZ

2 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Paul

Kurt Vonnegut signature, real or fake?

Hey everyone, Looking for help validating if this Kurt Vonnegut signature is real or fake. To me the "t" in Kurt doesn't match how I've see…

Started by Peter Tucker

10 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Steve Gruber

Kurt Cobain

Hello Community, I seen this Nirvana signed Mozart record with  Kurt Cobain's signature. I wanted to get a quick opinion from everyone on …

Started by David De La Paz

3 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by J.Seah

Kurt D Cobain signature

Hello Friends, Maybe you can help me. In your opinion, is this signature real or not? Thank you Gian

Started by gian erminio capoferri

3 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Richard Booth

What do you guys think of this Kurt Cobain Signature ?

Hi everyone ! I am fairly new to this website and would like to really thank you all for the transparency you are offering to this market.…

Started by Thomas Rgd

4 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Thomas Rgd

Kurt Cobain signature authentication. Is this the real deal?

Hello. This is my first time posting here and I am thankful that there is a community site dedicated to this sort of thing. I have what ma…

Started by Jack Trust

19 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by J.Seah

It is true autograph?

Hi i just want to ask what do yo think about this autogarph : It is true ? Please look at also : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kurt-Cobain-Hand-S

Started by jeremi krzyzaniak

7 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Bjarne Soderholm

Kurt Russell Autograph

Any opinions on this Kurt Russell Autograph? It was sold by a company that purportedly is the authorised autograph agent for Steve Smith, #…

Started by Treedruid

3 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Treedruid

Kurt cobain real or fake?

Anyone think they can tell? With that said, the story behind adds up, and I will have jsa look at it, but then again it's jsa, sometimes p…

Started by Mitch Stratton

2 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by J.Seah

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service