We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Lawrence' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Liz Lawrence - Signed Vinyl & CD

Liz Lawrence - Signed Vinyl & CD via Banquet Records (only 4 of each left) Liz Lawrence - The Avalanche | Banquet Records

Started by Andy W

0 Oct 15, 2021

Felt - A2 Poster Singed By Lawrence

Felt - A2 Poster Singed By Lawrence Lawrence - Christian Flamm and Paul Kelly - Felt Poster 1 - Posters / Prints+ – Rough Trade Lawrence -…

Started by Andy W

0 May 24, 2021

Are these Jennifer Lawrence’s real?

Hi. I was just wondering if you guys could give me an opinion on the authenticity of these Jennifer Lawrence’s signatures. They are all fro…

Started by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

5 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Liz Lawrence - Signed Vinyl and CD

Liz Lawrence - Signed vinyl and CD options of new album Pity Party available via her website Liz is a long-standing Bombay Bicycle Club col…

Started by Andy W

0 Oct 27, 2019

Tons of items from Antiquities and Art of Music - are any of these real?

Longtime reader (but first-time poster) here. A couple of years ago my parents surprised me with a gift from Antiquities. My parents are to…

Started by SB

11 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Mike Kaminski

Jennifer Lawrence help?

Could i get some opinions on this one? Been told it was signed in London at the Hunger games premiere last November?

Started by Barnsy

4 May 27, 2016
Reply by Barnsy

Who knows their JENNIFER LAWRENCE?

Certainly one of the most forged current stars, I've done some study to recognize the bad ones of which there are many.  But this one?  I'm…

Started by Glad Max

2 May 2, 2016
Reply by Glad Max

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service