We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Lou' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Patti Smith Horses Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everybody! It's been a while since I've been @Autograph Live and I hope that this post finds all of you doing well. Today I'm looking fo…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

0 May 6, 2018

Bud Abbott & Lou Costello

Hi, I've just joined this site and was wondering if anyone with a greater knowledge of this kind of thing would be able to tell if this was…

Started by Gareth

8 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Gareth

Lou Costello and Will Rogers autographs

Anyone have an opinion of these two autographs?  Lou Costello and Will Rogers Thanks.  

Started by Dennis Pluchinsky

0 Apr 12, 2016

Forged Babe Ruth Gehrig Baseball Ebay Cardsusa07

You have to check this out. Check out the various below forgeries of Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio, etc. listed by Eb…

Started by CJCollector

1 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Robin Banks

Forged Babe Ruth Cut Auto Ebay Seller Beemo21

There really isn't much to say about the below laughable cut autographs of Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig and Cy Young. The below obvious forgeries…

Started by CJCollector

5 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Fuddjcal

Pathetic eBay Forgeries from seller rologiggsy including awful Pele, Jagger and Lou Reed forgeries

These are as bad as I have ever seen from seller rologiggsy as per the link below. This seller has been selling fake after fake and looking…

Started by Dan Gregory

4 May 29, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

Authenticity Opinions: Ruth & Gehrig signed ball.

Recently pulled this at a storage auction along with some other awesome finds! No LOA though and that's always scary. Opinions would me muc…

Started by Christian Williams

6 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by James

Authenticity Opinions: Ruth & Gehrig signed ball.

Recently pulled this at a storage auction along with some other awesome finds! No LOA though and that's always scary. Opinions would me muc…

Started by Christian Williams

0 Oct 12, 2014

Babe Ruth Lou Gehrig Cut Autograph Forgery Ebay Seller Thisandthatcollectibles99

Look at these horrific Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig forgeries listed by Ebay seller Thisandthatcollectibles99. These are simply putrid forgerie…

Started by CJCollector

0 Jun 4, 2013

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service