We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Mercury' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freddie Mercury autograph - authentic?

Hi folks - I was going through some old photos today, and in a batch going back to 1986/7 found the attached. I saw Queen twice in 1986, bu…

Started by Nuff

2 Feb 26, 2019
Reply by Nuff

Queen Authenticity

Hello, I'm looking to understand whether Queen autographs are genuine or not and, eventually to buy something autographed.  I especially lo…

Started by idmen

5 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by Innuendo

Queen real autograph?

Started by David Novák

4 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by SaraPolanska

Queen: Are my Freddie Mercury autographs real?

Dear all, I am a Queen Fan since i am 12 and was fond of drawing. When i was 17, i did 2 drawings of Freddie Mercury  which a friend recomm…

Started by Christine Gallois

5 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Innuendo

Freddie and Flash

Good evening to all, although there is a certificate of authenticity, do you think Freddie's autograph is authentic? Thank you infinitely w…

Started by Marco Amenta

4 Jan 22, 2019
Reply by Innuendo

Freddie Mercury 1974, genuine or not?

A photo at their only Helsinki concert in 1974 taken by me, and sent to the Queen fan club for the guys to sign.8,5x 8,5cm.

Started by Eila Gomez

1 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Innuendo

Seeking Freddie Mercury autograph

Hello everyone! I have happened upon this forum since I have recently decided I would love to own a Freddie autograph, but they're all pret…

Started by spiralstatic

12 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by spiralstatic

Another Freddie / Queen for thoughts...

Hello again all! Man, I just want to say this site is just great. I can't wait to share some more of my signatures and items I've obtained…

Started by Touring Ray

15 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Touring Ray

Queen Freddie Autograph

Hey guys! i just wanted to get your opinion on this signature of freddie mercury, iam not sure if it is genuine or not, personally i've nev…

Started by QUEEN LP

37 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Abcd

Freddie Mercury

Hi May i please have member's opinions on this Mercury? It is part of a larger piece that has been allegedly signed by the full band. Thank…

Started by Matt S

10 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Innuendo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service