We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Neil' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All four Beatles with JSA certs

What do you all think of this listing on ebay: The Beatles Signed Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, Starr. 4 Pieces Dated 1964 JSA https://www.…

Started by BGK

6 Feb 4
Reply by BGK

Authenticated Beatles Signatures That Are Actually Neil Aspinall Secretarials

This was previously offered at auction as a set containing authentic George and Ringo signatures, and John and Paul signatures in the hand…

Started by BallroomDays67

16 Feb 4
Reply by BallroomDays67

Neil Aspinall Signed Beatles Fan Club Card from eBay Seller daufuskieplace

I think this eBay listing is pretty interesting. It looks to me like an obvious full set of Neil Aspinall secretarial signatures, including…

Started by BallroomDays67

7 Sep 28, 2023
Reply by fab432

Beatles Introducing The Beatles Autographed Stereo Version (Is this legit?)

Hi all:   I recently purchased a very exciting but curious item and I want to get as many opinions as I can about the  authenticity of this…

Started by Kevin Regan

5 May 8, 2022
Reply by Jim McFiver

Neil Armstrong Authenticity Help

So what do you guys think?  I thought it looked pretty close to the PSA database, but I've heard the forgers got pretty good with Neil.

Started by kmansc

2 Jul 4, 2021
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

opinions on a Neil Young

what do you think about this one? It's on a original lp from 1979 in immaculate condition.

Started by Hans

0 Mar 30, 2021

"missed autographs."

Ciao! An observation, I hope is interesting and sorry for my english. :)I am a music and sports lover and over the years I have personally…

Started by Andrea C.

1 Jan 24, 2021
Reply by Mike Shepherd

missed or strange autographs situations

Ciao! An observation, I hope is interesting and sorry for my english. :)I am a music and sports lover and over the years I have personally…

Started by Andrea C.

1 Jan 24, 2021
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Apollo 11 crew, are they genuine

Hi, I would be grateful for any ideas on whether this signed cover of Life magazine could be real, thanks

Started by NotANurse

3 Nov 25, 2020
Reply by terrier8HOF

Apollo 11 crew, are they genuine

signed Life magazine, would be grateful for any opinions on authenticity, cheers

Started by NotANurse

0 Oct 8, 2020

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service