We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Pack' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rat Pack autographs

I have former Chicago Sun-Times columnist Irv Kupcinet's  (Kup's) column dated Nov. 30, 1962 noting that Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sam…

Started by Lou Pupich

0 Aug 7, 2019

Rat Pack opinion

picked this up at an estate sale. Can I get opinions on the signatures.  It has certificate from  Antiquities International Vegas. Purchas…

Started by Larry Powell

3 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Gregory

Opinions on this Sinatra

Greetings I'd appreciate opinions on this Sinatra I picked up - I compared it using the UACC Sinatra signature study - I was told it was si…

Started by MusicJim

0 Feb 19, 2016

Sammy Davis Jr. signed 1962? Legit?

Greetings.. Opinions would be greatly appreciated.  I've picked up a fun piece.  It's a Broadway playbill signed by Sammy Davis Jr. in 1962…

Started by MusicJim

0 Jan 8, 2016

Think this is good?......Rat Pack! and then some!

My upholsterer shared a piece with me today that his mother got in the 60's, at the Sands Hotel in Vegas. She was leaving the Donald O'Conn…

Started by Greg Ridge

1 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by a pug called eva

The Rat Pack; Authentic?

Classic! All the original members.  Once again, I'm new to the autograph world so any input is welcomed :) Scan%203.jpeg

Started by Christian Williams

2 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Christian Williams

Can someone help me authenticate?

I've heard that most checks are authentic just because of what they are. But I don't want to spend a lot of money and it not be real. I've…

Started by Lynn Elizabeth

2 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Lynn Elizabeth

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service