We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Pete' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Early Beatles with Pete Best

Thoughts on this set circa '62? 

Started by Autographtastic

6 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Dennis Toll

The Who + Pete McKee Signed A2 Screen Print

Pete McKee & The Who (Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend) Signed Screen Print £225 In aid of Teenage Cancer Trust Pete McKee x The Who Si…

Started by Andy W

3 Feb 2, 2023
Reply by Patrick OQuin

Possibly some of Cream and The Who Autographs.

Hello I inherited a music program that has some autographs on the back and was looking for some help. And possibly see what it can be worth…

Started by Jordan Flores

4 Nov 9, 2021
Reply by Nick Dimeo

Pete Townshend autograph opinion

I was wondering if this autograph from Pete Townshend is real or not? I obtained it through the mail. I look forward to all opinions. Thank…

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Sep 21, 2021
Reply by marc e

Pistol Pete

Started by Loney LaGrange

3 Jun 5, 2021
Reply by Deepak Nahar

Thoughts? Scarlett Johansson and Pete Yorn autographed CD booklet

Thoughts on this signed booklet of Scarlett Johansson and Pete Yorn. Are the signatures real or forged? 

Started by Ahmad Ghazy

3 Oct 27, 2020
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

WHO THE autograph set (early set)

What do you think? Real is real but what do you think?  Many times Keith Moon in the early days signed 'Keith" only...  Thanks. 

Started by Mr Mojo Risin

10 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by N.Daniel

Help With A Pete Townsend Autograph / The Who

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if I could get some opinions on these Pete Townsend autographs. They look A-Typical to me, but my eye is no…

Started by tschultz77

2 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

PLANET EARTH ROCK AND ROLL ORCHESTRA LP signed by Paul Kantner, Grace Slick, Craig Chaquico, Ronnie Montrose, Mickey Thomas, Pete Sears, Nark Volman, Howard Kaylan, David Freiberg & Aynsley Dunbar

Could it be real?  There is a COA but is it real? Anybody have anything they can say about it? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Earth_R

Started by Joseph Tatrai

0 Sep 16, 2019

The Who on a cigarette pack

What do people make of these? I think they're probably okay, but the Daltrey in particular is a bit of a mess.

Started by Autographtastic

3 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service