All Discussions Tagged 'Ray' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ray Charles signature Fake?

Hey guys! I would probabaly like to buy myself for my birthday this Ray Charles autograph..is it genuine in your eyes?Cheers, Christian:) B…

Started by Christian

236 Sep 20
Reply by sling

Stevie Ray Vaughan Signed Album Fake?

I came across this Stevie Ray Vaughan framed album. I am doubting it’s authenticity. Anyone have an opinion? This was from a place that clo…

Started by Nancy Thompson

7 Sep 17
Reply by john shaw

Ray Parker Jr & WHO else signed this Ghostbusters Album

Hey everyone! Throwing an album I have out here & hoping someone can help? Ghostbusters Promo Record Album Signed by Ray Parker Jr. &am…

Started by Corey Westmoreland

4 Jan 23
Reply by Corey Westmoreland

Jim Morrison and Ray M. "Signed" Debut LP - Did this really sell for $2,500?

I don't usually post Doors forgeries from eBay because there are so many. However, this one really got me because of the auction descriptio…

Started by BallroomDays67

8 Jan 14
Reply by SIR Paul

Ray Bradbury book signed with his name - real or fake?

I was strolling through a Half Priced Bookstore the other day and I came across a copy of "From the Dust Returned" by Ray Bradbury, with hi…

Started by Sean Colarossi

0 Apr 23, 2015

Stevie Ray Vaughan signed Fender Strat.

Hi I’m new to this site and i would really appreciate your opinion on this Fender Strat.  It was told to me that this guitar was signed in…

Started by P. V.

13 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by P. V.

Horrible Stevie Ray Vaughan forgery being sold by seller: concertgirl and this is NOT the first one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251477480105&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123     Claims this was part of a "box of…

Started by Steve Conn

5 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Steve Conn

ebay seller concertgirl selling fake Stevie Ray Vaughan autographed photo

Buys unsigned promo photos (check her "as a buyer" feedback) and then adds this ugly, fake signature, And, this is not the first one. She w…

Started by Steve Conn

5 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Carl Ryan

Another one to Hall of Shame - jfc2000

this seller is selling such horrid stuff on ebay that lucky for buyer even an untrained buyer might not be willing to buy, however wanted…

Started by Arvind Mohindra

1 May 29, 2013
Reply by Arvind Mohindra

Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Lee Hooker: Opinions Please!

Please tell me what you think of these three autographs: Eric Clapton: Stevie Ray Vaughan: Johnny Lee Hooker:

Started by Gordon O'Steen

21 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Missing Link

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service