We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Roger' (128)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real or Fake Roger Maris signautres

I was an avid collector in the 1980s and 90s...and now with kids of my own, I am looking to sell some of my collection... For some reason,…

Started by John Seelke

3 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Kevin C

Anyone Have a Roger Federer Auto/TTM Auto For Sale?

Have a family member who is OBSESSED with Roger Federer and I was thinking an autograph of his would probably make her faint at X-mas. I kn…

Started by Null

7 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by BC

Fresh Jackie Robinson and Mickey Mantle Finds

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidseideman/2014/11/21/ask-the-experts-how-much-are-my-signed-jackie-robinson-photo-and-yankees-balls-worth/

Started by David Seideman

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Randy

Ebay Seller On-the-third-day Mickey Mantle Roger Maris Autographed Baseball Hilarious Forgery Gotta Read

You have to check out the below Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris forgeries on a baseball found on Ebay. The below poorly-executed, ugly and hi…

Started by CJCollector

8 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

Roger Maris Autograph, Real or Fake?

Hi folks! I have a book, called "The Kansas City Athletics" by Ernest Mehl, that one of my uncles gave to me back when I was a kid. I'm 32…

Started by Drew Swayne

18 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Dane

Ebay Seller Hodghug Mickey Mantle Roger Maris Autographed Photo UGLY Forgeries COA Drew Max Authentic Autographs Unlimited

Here is another set of Mickey Mantle & Roger Maris ugly forgeries found on Ebay. This putrid-looking set of Mickey Mantle & Roger M…

Started by CJCollector

0 Sep 13, 2014

Questionable Mantle/Maris signed pic on eBay

Here's a current auction from seller 28st. That Maris signature....wow...just.....wow.

Started by Matt Corrado

4 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by CJCollector

Division Bell and Roger Waters?

What do you think about this one? I have no idea.......

Started by Peter C.

2 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Peter C.

Ebay Seller Ranch-6229 Ty Cobb Roger Maris Autographed Cut Signatures UGLY Forgery

Check out these ugly and poorly-executed Ty Cobb and Roger Maris forgeries found on Ebay. The below ugly Roger Maris and Ty Cobb forgeries…

Started by CJCollector

4 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Matt hayes

Dark Side of the Moon Authentic? or Not?

I wanted to ask your opinion on its authenticity? I don't have much of a back story on it. Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121346148806?ssPag

Started by Oksana Samarskiy

14 May 22, 2014
Reply by Josh Board

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service