We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Starr' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Beatles - Help and Opinions. (Part 1)

Hello,  Just signed up to this forum to hope to have some opinions on these autographs I have just inherited.  I have sent them off to numi…

Started by Dave T

41 May 21, 2015
Reply by Dave T

The Beatles - Help and Opinions. (Part 2)

(Part 2)     (Part 1) ..... http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/the-beatles-help-and-opinions-part-1

Started by Dave T

3 May 21, 2015
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Are the autographs of McCartney, Starr and Harrison worth paying £1750/$2700 for?

Bearing in mind the providence that comes with them? have included image of LOA apparently from Frank Caiazzo? I realise it is advertised a…

Started by Paul Jones

0 May 5, 2015

BEATLES 1962/63

It seems like this might be secretarial. But, there are a couple of factors that might suggest it came from their early period. Thoughts?

Started by FB

8 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Dave Stein

Beatles - McCartney/Harrison/Starr - Signatures in an Autograph Book c.1963 Contains FIVE Signatures: 3 x George 1 x Paul 1 x Ringo

Started by Paul Jones

4 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Beatlebum

Beatles Autograph

I know that some of the signatures look sloppy. But, what caught my attention was Paul's first name. I thought I can get some second opinio…

Started by FB

10 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Paul Hakimian

BEATLES AUTOGRAPH SET-Real or Fake?

Thoughts?

Started by FB

3 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by BallroomDays67

Beatles Signed Program: Real or Pre-Printed?

I am planning to buy this. It is signed on one of the Beatles tour programs from 1963. The seller said that there are indentations on the b…

Started by FB

7 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by terrier8HOF

Beatles Autograph-Original or Reproduction?

Saw these online, and wanted to know if these are original, or just a copy of originals? Thanks! PS I do apologize for the picture quality.

Started by FB

3 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by heath emery

Beatles Autograph

Thoughts?

Started by FB

7 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by heath emery

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos