We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Ted' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ebay Stevew6 Continues Selling Mantle Forgeries

Ebay seller Stevew6 continues to list and sell Mickey Mantle forgeries. The majority of his forgeries come with COAs from Stephen Rocchi an…

Started by CJCollector

0 Aug 1, 2015

Forged Mickey Mantle Photo Seller Unkiejamie

Here is another set of Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams forgeries on a photograph with a COA from Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators (GFA) he…

Started by CJCollector

0 Jul 20, 2015

Forged Mickey Mantle Photo Ebay Seller Mlbsports

How hundreds of times have we seen these same Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams forgeries on Ebay with a COA from Steve Rocchi and his Guarant…

Started by CJCollector

7 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

Ebay Seller Swnw2012 Ted Williams Forgery Autographed Baseball Sold For $173.01

Check out the below ugly and poorly-executed Ted Williams forgery on a baseball that recently sold on Ebay. The below Ted Williams forgery…

Started by CJCollector

2 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

Lou Gehrig forgery on Ebay with a STAT COA sold for $785.00!

I thought these clowns were banned from Ebay? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Louis-Gehrig-New-York-Yankees-Autographed-5-8-034-x-1-1-2-034-Cut-

Started by Dom Vito Castiglione

7 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Rick Meyer

Ebay Seller Sully24fan Mickey Mantle Ted Williams Autographed Photo UGLY Forgery COA YMC Sports Sold For $130.00

Check out these ugly Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams forgeries on a photograph listed and sold by Ebay seller Sully24fan.. The worthless COA…

Started by CJCollector

4 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

Ebay Seller Teus778 Mickey Mantle Ted Williams Autographed Photo Forgery COA Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators Steve Rocchi GFA

Check out another set of Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams forgeries listed on Ebay with a COA from GFA (Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators).…

Started by CJCollector

0 Dec 13, 2014

Ted Williams- authentic autograph?

I wanted to get an opinion on this signed Ted WIlliams 8x10 I have. It was originally my stepfather's, and I know it used to have a COA at…

Started by Ryan King

1 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by terrier8HOF

Ebay Seller Xanderzac 500 Homerun Club Autographed Baseball Ugly Forgeries Mickey Mantle Ted Williams Hank Aaron Sold For $393.99

Here's another set of ugly "500 Homerun Club" forgeries that sold on Ebay. The below set of poorly-executed and ugly set of "500 Homerun Cl…

Started by CJCollector

0 Nov 8, 2014

Ebay Seller Us2014_coryd Mickey Mantle Ted Williams Autographed Photo Forgery COA Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators Steve Rocchi

Check out the below Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams forgeries listed on Ebay. These ugly Mickey Mantle & Ted Williams forgeries on photo…

Started by CJCollector

0 Oct 7, 2014

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service