We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'The' (244)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ebay Seller Danlundin Sells Forged Signed Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Photo COA Heroes Of The Game

Before I continue, below are links showing hundreds of examples of forged Mickey Mantle baseballs, photos, etc. found on Ebay (the most dan…

Started by CJCollector

0 Oct 27, 2019

The Who - Moon, Entwistle, Townshend, Daltrey - Real?

Hi there, What do you think about those signatures of Moon, Entwistle, Townshend, Daltrey on a German-speaking bus ticket application form?…

Started by ralf müller

2 Oct 20, 2019
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

Beatles signed program from tour with Ray Orbison

Hi everyone, I apologise for the poor images on this one (not mine). The Paul and Ringo are clearly rushed and incompletely signed, but my…

Started by Autographtastic

12 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by Paul Hakimian

WHO THE autograph set (early set)

What do you think? Real is real but what do you think?  Many times Keith Moon in the early days signed 'Keith" only...  Thanks. 

Started by Mr Mojo Risin

10 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by N.Daniel

Help With A Pete Townsend Autograph / The Who

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if I could get some opinions on these Pete Townsend autographs. They look A-Typical to me, but my eye is no…

Started by tschultz77

2 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

Some New Classic Sci-Fi Additions 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. Vintage.

Hi All, Some new items! :) I don't know why the spacing is as it is but on with the show... A John Agar original 1956 The Mole People still…

Started by Eric Keith Longo

5 Sep 14, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

The Who on a cigarette pack

What do people make of these? I think they're probably okay, but the Daltrey in particular is a bit of a mess.

3 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

The Beatles - John, Paul & George

What are people's opinion on this partial set? I think they're okay. My second question is: has anyone seen this set before? They're sold a…

9 Sep 8, 2019
Reply by a pug called eva

RARE-T The Godfather/Marlon Brando BECKETT Signature

I just received this selection from RARE-T; https://rare-t.com/collections/psa-jsa-beckett-signed-memorabilia-f... I’m a huge fan of the Go…

Started by Roger Greenberg

14 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

THE CURE !!!- Pre-sale Requirement. 3 Items for sale.

Per the rules I must post here.  Great pieces.  Follow the link for prices https://live.autographmagazine.com/group/free-autograph-buy-sell

Started by John William

0 Aug 21, 2019

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service