All Discussions Tagged 'York' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iggy Pop Signed "Raw Power" LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys- I'm resurrecting my previous post for this which didn't received any replies in the hopes that someone out there who's familiar wi…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

0 on Saturday

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Part 2! Ramones Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys- I'm looking for opinions on the possible authenticity of the following signed Ramones "Rocket To Russia" LP (pic #1 below). I had…

5 Oct 13
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Real Or Fake - Is This Pretenders LP the Real Deal Or A Real Pretender?

Hi Guys- Seeking opinions on the possible validity of the following signed Pretenders self-titled debut LP. Any and all opinions will be gr…

2 Oct 8
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Iggy Pop & The Stooges "Raw Power" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi-       Anyone have an opinion on the possible authenticity of either of the following Iggy Pop And The Stooges "Raw Power" signed LPs?

0 Sep 22

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Ramones Signed Debut LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Anyone have an opinion as to the possible authenticity of the following Ramones self-titled debut LP? Any and all opinions wou…

10 Sep 22
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Mickey Mantle autographed ball?

Recently found a Mickey Mantle autographed baseball. The person found it for me knows I love collecting baseballs and that I have quite a f…

Started by Laci Beasley

6 Aug 21
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Hello Autograph family - Autograp Catalog Inside :)

Follow @eSalesContact Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Sign up for my email newsletters by adding m…

Started by Carl Cox

1 Jan 6
Reply by nico79

New to Hobby 1948 Babe Ruth Signed Baseball...Ball Point Pen?

Hello everyone ~ I recently acquired this [single] signed Babe Ruth Baseball from a gentleman who inherited the ball from his father, in 19…

Started by Mark Seager

5 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Pete Chuka

Don Mattingly Signature Study

The Hitman's signature is not one that is forged too often, and it is regularly available at very reasonable prices. However I thought I wo…

Started by Ryan

259 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Ryno

Yogi Berra Seat Back

Hi all. I picked this up recently in a memorabilia break. It comes with multiple authentications. Out of curiosity, what is its likely valu…

Started by Richard

6 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Richard

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service