We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

signature art who is it?

My late father was an artist who made pictures from signatures of famous people. I own a picture and do not know the owner of the signature…

Started by hubert

4 Jan 12
Reply by hubert

Trump Art of the Deal book - legit?

Does anybody know if this looks like a legit signed copy of Art of the Deal by Donald Trump? It matches other ones I've seen online and use…

Started by JB007Collector

2 Dec 15, 2022
Reply by JB007Collector

REAL OR FAKE- Signed Talking Heads LP "Remain In Light" Or Buyer Take Flight?

Hi Everybody-       Seeking opinions about the possible authenticity of the following signed Talking Heads Remain In Light LP. As usual, al…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

0 Mar 31, 2022

Real Or Fake: Andy Warhol Signed Debbie Harry French Kissin' 12" Maxi Single -15 Minutes Of Fame Or 15 Minutes of SHAME?

Hello Everyone-       Is anyone well-versed on Andy Warhol's signature? Here is a 12" vinyl maxi-single for Debbie Harry's single "French…

9 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Richard Booth

Not a musician, but major artist, Ai Weiwei

I noticed they had some of these in stock. I think they were sold awhile back and went out of stock most places. Haven't checked if anyone…

Started by PFCollector

2 Nov 14, 2021
Reply by PFCollector

Another try for SIMON AND GARFUNKEL for an attempt to get it authenticated

Looking to try and get this SIMON AND GARFUNKEL album authenticated and I'd like to see if it has the possibility of passing before I try.…

Started by Joseph Tatrai

11 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

SIMON AND GARFUNKEL I have looked at examples on this site from the past and these seem to match. Any opinions?

Both of these signatures seem good to me.  Am I right?

Started by Joseph Tatrai

2 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

Andy Warhol Signed Debbie Harry Pencil Sketch

Hi- I know next to nothing about Andy Warhol sketch art or the artist's signature. I DO know Debbie Harry's signature though. The example h…

6 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Richard Booth

Salvador Dali Signed print Can anyone tell me if this is authentic?

A family member owns this framed item. Can you tell me (the pictures are a bit weak, sorry) if this is an authentically signed piece? He be…

Started by Chad B

8 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Chad B

Autograph collection for sale!

Dear all, I have decided after nearly 30 years collecting to sell the majority of my collection. Below are the first list of signatures fo…

Started by Richard Booth

72 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Richard Booth

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service