All Discussions Tagged 'authentic' (188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ted Williams Autographed Photos - Authentic?

Hi all, Would greatly appreciate authenticity opinions on these three.  Looking to buy one of them.  Many thanks!

Started by Rob F

2 Mar 6
Reply by Rob F

eBay seller Dogsda_10

Anybody ever deal with ebay seller dogsda_10? Based out of the UK  Selling a few charlie watts I was looking at, he has a few other autogra…

Started by John Chase

1 Feb 17
Reply by rob kunne

eBay seller Dogsda_10

Anybody ever deal with ebay seller dogsda_10? Based out of the UK  Selling a few charlie watts I was looking at, he has a few other autogra…

Started by John Chase

8 Feb 17
Reply by John Chase

American Autographs Collectible Trading Cards

I wanted to introduce everyone to a family project started during the pandemic.  This is not a commercially available item and we are simpl…

Started by V1701E

0 Feb 10

Marion Davies anybody?

Hi everybody, what do you think of these Marion Davies? I know she's tricky and rare in authentic form. I had a look on isitreal, but didn'…

Started by KaiMi

10 Jan 31
Reply by Etienne

Bill Gates - opinions needed

Hi everybody, I'm not familiar with but interested in this Bill Gates, that came ttm. What do you think? Thanks a lot for your help!

Started by KaiMi

2 Jan 3
Reply by KaiMi

Ted Williams Autographed Photograph Authentic?

Happy New Year to all! Any thoughts on this Williams autograph? JSA certified but just want to make sure. And if anyone has ideas about wha…

Started by Rob F

7 Jan 2
Reply by terrier8HOF

Paul McCartney autograph opinion

I found this supposed Paul McCartney signed photo while searching the internet. I was wondering your opinions on whether or not it is authe…

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Nov 22, 2021
Reply by terrier8HOF

GWS Auctions out of AGOURA HILLS, CA, US - legit?

Anyone have experience with them? Are they trustworthy? 

Started by Evan

6 Nov 12, 2021
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Thoughts on Authentic Autograph Centre?

I came across this dealer/authenticator on Ebay who seems to have a wide-ranging collection of movie and tv stars. Prices range, with moder…

Started by meaganl124

1 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by M.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service