We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'autograph' (776)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John Lennon real or fake?

Hey guys, Need help. I wanna buy Lennon autograph.Please any opinions about this? Real or fake?I really can't understand.. what this?... Th…

Started by Timothy

7 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Xperttexpert

What's Your Favorite Through the Mail Autograph Success?

What's the best through the mail success you've had? Tell us about it—and upload pics!

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

19 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Carl Ryan

Is the McCartney Signature real? On this Cover?

I am considering buying signed McCartney YS album on ebuy, Is this real or fake. Any way to tell, the seller seems very sharp with lots of…

Started by tom

7 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Richard Booth

Elvis Presley autograph

Hello everyone,This is from my personal collection. I bought this autograph a couple of months ago.I wanna know your opinion. What do you t…

Started by Timothy

40 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Timothy

Anyone know of the validity of Hollywood Memorabilia? Issues a Certificate of Authenticity

http://www.hollywoodmemorabilia.com/authentic-memorabilia/christopher-reeve-autographed-miscellaneous-item.html

Started by Bradford

2 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

Is this enough to protect an autographed Photo?

I've been thinking about how I could display and protect my autographed photos at the same time. Going through a number of ideas and though…

Started by VtheP

3 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Rich

Has anyone ever beat Gridiron Authentics or any other seller on eBay?

I recently purchased an autograph off Ebay from Gridiron Authentics before I knew about all the discussions about their questionable signin…

Started by VtheP

0 Mar 16, 2014

Has anyone seen a Mickey Mantle Autograph like this? Very non-traditional and raw.

Started by Bradford

4 Mar 15, 2014

Tupac Shakur "2pac" Signed bandana.. REAL or FAKE???

What's your thoughts? Will hopefully put up a picture of the C.O.A soon! seller says the Certificates come from the Authentic Autograph Unl…

Started by Jack The-Hat

23 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

Dan Marino Autograph - need a 2nd opinion

I just got this Dan Marino football and needed a 2nd opinion before I spend the $35 to get it certified by JSA or return it to the sellerYo…

Started by VtheP

2 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Erich Jerozal

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service