We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'autograph' (776)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Opinions on Nirvana autograph

Hi, Recently found this item in the corner of a cupboard in my house.  It had been there many years and nobody has came back to collect it,…

Started by Jenni

5 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by EjsWurhl

Help deciphering this late '80s baseball autograph - perhaps Astros?

I went to Houston Astros spring training games for a few years as a kid between 1987-1990. While going through some old things, I found thi…

Started by Ben Londa

0 Nov 18, 2011

Is this Harrison Ford´s autograph real ?

Hello, I would like to know your opinion on this Harrison Ford´s autograph. Thank you  

Started by John Smith

1 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by John Smith

Michael Jackson worn fedora plus autograph, on Ebay, do you believe authentic?

Hi, i found this on Ebay, its, as the title says, a worn fedora and a signed card from Michael Jackson.  I think it looks quite nice to me:…

Started by Chantal Paula Rosengurt

2 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Chantal Paula Rosengurt

Most Forged Signature or Autograph You Can Name

I would have to guess it would be one that commands the most money and therefore is worth attempting. It would have to be either somewhat r…

Started by Jeffrey Hauser

75 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by DB

Authenticity Check: Autograph Album with Clark Gable and More

Hi everybody, I’m planning an upcoming auction on ebay for an autograph book and am seeking advice and comments.  I have posted the photogr…

Started by bob mcgee

8 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Brick Hunter

What is it worth? --- Amazing Celebrity Autograph Suit with 300+ Famous Signatures

The Amazing Celebrity Autograph Suit owned by former Broadway hair dresser and wardrobe pro has over 300 famous signatures. What do you thi…

Started by MaryLynn Schiavi

2 Sep 27, 2011

Do You Think this Bruce Springsteen Autograph is Real?

Hello everyone, I only wanted to mention this because I saw in the michael jackson thread, that the Boss autograph their might not be legit…

Started by

2 Sep 16, 2011

Robert Deniro....Why not?

After starting the thread on Al Pacino, I thought why not start one on Robert Deniro as well?   I will do the same as with the other Thread…

Started by Brandon Mysinger

13 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Hitch1010

Dennis Rodman Hall of Fame Ball

What do you think? There is a ball signed by Dennis Rodman. It is a limited edition (1000), and come with a Superstar Greetings' authentici…

Started by Fabio Rodri

0 Aug 2, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service