We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'cobain' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kurt Cobain autograph

My uncle gave me this Kurt Cobain awhile back, he knew i was a huge fan. Heres the story he told me. I hope for the best but expect the wor…

Started by Johnny B.

11 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Rock G III

Kurt Cobain Krist Novoselic Authenticity?

Found these two pieces of paper in an autographs album? Paper and ink seem old for me. What do you think about them?

Started by Sergio Gonzalez

2 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Bjarne Soderholm

Nirvana Kurt Cobain Autograph

Found this one in my father's old autograph album.Kurt Cobain? Wanted to know what you think about it in order to try to sell it or not. T…

Started by Sergio Gonzalez

4 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Xwiesy

NIRVANA DRUMHEAD by all 3..is this the real deal????

The story on this one is sketchy...claims to have been 'concert used" it certainly looks USED....but it could have been just some old used…

Started by David K

157 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by heath emery

Kurt cobain real or fake?

Anyone think they can tell? With that said, the story behind adds up, and I will have jsa look at it, but then again it's jsa, sometimes p…

Started by Mitch Stratton

2 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by J.Seah

Opinions on Nirvana autograph

Hi, Recently found this item in the corner of a cupboard in my house.  It had been there many years and nobody has came back to collect it,…

Started by Jenni

5 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by EjsWurhl

"Nevermind" signed for a friend/worker of Nirvana

Just wanted to share this with other collectors.  This cd came from a friend of mine from Oregon who knows someone that actually worked for…

Started by Anne Marie LaProvidenza

12 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by roger epperson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service