We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'collectables' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bono's Surrender, Premiere Collectables Scam

Just when I thought veryfinebooks took the cake on Scamming people out of Money we now have Premiere Collectables Charging 950 Dollars for…

Started by il_go_Crazy

0 Nov 29, 2022

Christian Bale autographs

Been traversing the net lately for some new entertainment material to collect. A series I've always really enjoyed is Christopher Nolan's D…

Started by Ryan Van Buskirk

2 Aug 23, 2021
Reply by Ryan Van Buskirk

Leary of Athenticity of Guitar Signed by Pink Floyd Members

On 01/30/2021,  I made a visit to a furniture consignment store that I have made prior purchases from.  I noticed a display of 12 autograph…

Started by BRYAN NEELEY

7 Feb 10, 2021
Reply by Mistytdog

I was told this baseball is covered with the symbol of the Order of the Golden Kite - Babe Ruth Auto Real?

Thank you for taking the time to look at my baseball that I am pretty sure was signed by Babe Ruth, and thanks for offering your opinion on…

Started by CuJo

14 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

Is this autograph legitimate?

This is sold by Milcity collectables and I'm wondering what everyone here thinks about it, as I am very new to buying autographs, and I wan…

Started by William Griffin

1 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by James

Teddy Williams for $40?

I found this picture on Ebay and the seller has a 100% seller rating. It has a COA with it but it's from B&J Collectibles (after some r…

Started by Daniel McCarthy

7 May 2, 2014
Reply by Steve Zarelli

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service