We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'dna' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leonard-Duran PSA/DNA cert number not found in database

Hello, Happened to come across two similar autos of Sugar Ray Leonard and Roberto Duran, both allegedly PSA/DNA authenticated. However, ne…

Started by Joseph Estillore

0 May 27, 2020

Authenticity Check: Simon and Garfunkel, Dustin Hoffman, Katherine Ross, Anne Bancroft signed The Graduate Soundtrack = FAIL

This is from eBay seller probstein123: https://www.ebay.com/itm/382794792475

Started by BallroomDays67

34 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by Devon Laney

Quiet riot original real or fake?

does anyone have a good idea If the attached signatures are real? I don’t want to get ripped off again. 

Started by Ralph Gonzalez

1 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by Patrick1977

Alex Lifeson autographed 8x10

Hello, Here I have a photograph of Alex Lifeson of Rush signed.  I'm just curious to see what people think of it as far as authenticity is…

Started by nicholas pansini

7 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by goodcat

Jeff Beck Jan Hammer LP; Is this real?

Hi, This is my Jeff Beck autographed LP with the Jan Hammer group.  I would just like to know if it looks authentic, thanks.

Started by nicholas pansini

2 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by nicholas pansini

PSA/DNA Proffesionals opinion out there?.

Hello, im from Mexico and im a 18 year old boy. Im very interested in this world of the autographs and the science of study them, The thing…

Started by Jose Alberto

2 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jose Alberto

Is the McCartney Signature real? On this Cover?

I am considering buying signed McCartney YS album on ebuy, Is this real or fake. Any way to tell, the seller seems very sharp with lots of…

Started by tom

7 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Richard Booth

Triple signed, Easy Rider LP..

This piece is what I'd like to think of as being a kind of rare 1969 "Easy Rider" triple movie cast original signed LP soundtrack cover..  …

Started by R. Blundy

0 Feb 16, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service