All Discussions Tagged 'eBay' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this eBay Seller Ligit?

The sellers name is unopenedcomicart. Here is a link to his/her eBay store. https://www.ebay.com/str/unopenedcomicart Thank You@

Started by Dave Stein

0 May 20

Coldplay Autograph Photo Authentic? - StarStruckMemorabilia eBay

Just made an offer and it was accepted for this Coldplay Auto on eBay from *Starstruckmemorabilia*. Wasn't expecting to get the offer accep…

Started by John Chase

1 May 5
Reply by John Chase

Any opinions on eBay seller "toon-city" here?

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/toon-city Curious if anyone has dealt with a seller on ebay who's username is "toon-city." Seem…

Started by JL

1 Apr 14
Reply by Tom owens

eBay seller: stawamus-chief reliable, experiences?

Hi! I’m planning on purchasing a few autographs from the eBay seller Stawamus-chief and I was just wondering if anyone had ever dealed with…

Started by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

0 Mar 8

Opinions on this Taylor Swift Autograph?

I won this in an eBay auction. A seller recently won an abandoned storage unit and had a bunch of random things for sale. They had a great…

Started by Morgan Dargan

1 Jan 15
Reply by Christopher Michael

Is Beckett authentication still legit?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could please explain to me why people still list their autographs with a Beckett authentication. A lot of aut…

20 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by mark harmon

eBay seller....Hollywood-autographs-uk...authentic?

Hi guys. I haven’t been on here for a hot second but I’m back. I just was wondering if anyone could give me a quick opinion on the eBay sel…

0 Aug 23, 2020

Outlaw_hobbies...authentic...Rebecca Ferguson?

Hey guys, I just wanted to know what your opinions on the eBay seller Outlaw_hobbies was. I was in the market for a Rebecca Ferguson and fo…

8 Jul 27, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Is Beckett authentication still legit?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could please explain to me why people still list their autographs with a Beckett authentication. A lot of aut…

1 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Help! Crazymj23/YZcollectibes...Authentic?

Hi, I know I’ve been really actively lately with posting discussion on graph dealers but if you guys would like to help me on this one to t…

2 Jul 23, 2020
Reply by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service