We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'eBay' (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outlaw_hobbies...authentic...Rebecca Ferguson?

Hey guys, I just wanted to know what your opinions on the eBay seller Outlaw_hobbies was. I was in the market for a Rebecca Ferguson and fo…

Started by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

8 Jul 27, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Is Beckett authentication still legit?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could please explain to me why people still list their autographs with a Beckett authentication. A lot of aut…

1 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Help! Crazymj23/YZcollectibes...Authentic?

Hi, I know I’ve been really actively lately with posting discussion on graph dealers but if you guys would like to help me on this one to t…

2 Jul 23, 2020
Reply by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

Help! Thefriendlystranger eBay...Authentic...Reliable?

Hi, I was just popping in to ask for your guys opinion on the eBay sell Thefriendlystranger and if you guys thought or know if they’re auth…

0 Jul 23, 2020

Is this Lester Hayes (Raiders CB) autograph real?

Bought this recently, currently in transit to my home. I was wondering if I could get an opinion of if this is a real signature from Raider…

Started by Marc RD

3 Jun 3, 2020
Reply by Marc RD

Alan Bean Apollo 12 signed a Promotional Letter

Good Afternoon everyone, hope all is well! Over the whole being quarantined at home, I’m spending more time on eBay than anything, and I’ve…

Started by James Hauser

4 May 11, 2020
Reply by James Hauser

Any opinions on whether this Stan Lee autograph is authentic?

I sent the listing for a PSA/DNA Quickopinion but it came back as “likely not genuine”. However I know that Quickopinion isn’t 100% reliabl…

Started by Freddy Chin

2 Apr 30, 2020
Reply by Freddy Chin

Thoughts on Authentic-autographs2013 on eBay?

I was thinking about getting an autograph from this seller, but I’ve never delt with this one before. Has anyone had any experience with au…

Started by Brooke

2 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by BrainDamage1973

Beware! Paul McCartney autograph with a Coach's Corner COA.....

Where else but on eBay.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Paul-McCartney-Hand-Signed-Autographed-Record-Album-Jacket-Cover-Only/333100261550

Started by Joe W.

12 Mar 11, 2019
Reply by Woody2Shoes

McCartney and Starr "Signed" Photo and Abbey Road LP from Probstein123 with PSA/DNA LOAs - Very surprising!

This is on eBay with a current bid of $820. Are these not "Southern California forgeries"? https://www.ebay.com/itm/362307590974

Started by BallroomDays67

52 Feb 26, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service