We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'fake' (242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Talking about Pacino....

So, with all of the recent talk about Pacino autographs.....Are there any Pacino experts who can tell if the following are real or not?

Started by Brandon Mysinger

32 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by mike aring

Beatles Pre Print sells for £560.00

I came across this sometime ago..I think these were probably printed to take the pressure off of autograph requests.... (very similar to th…

Started by m8ike salter

0 May 30, 2012

Muhammad Ali Autograph

No Description

Started by luke kirkland

12 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by luke kirkland

Bad Elvis!

They don't come much worse, do they? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Hand-signed-Elvis-Presley-Photo-/270899207461?_trksid=p4340.m185&

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

3 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Greig

Ken Griffey Junior - Autograph real or fake?

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 25, 2012

www.autographcentral.net

Im not sure if this company has been around for a while, but he has two fake Beatles albums up for sale on his website. After stumbling acr…

Started by MeanMisterMustard

8 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Jimi Hendrix Forgery

For those following Greg's "Derek DeWitt's" Hendrix post yesterday: Contrary to what he said, this is a forgery in the opinions of the pros…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

17 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by roger epperson

Most Forged Signature or Autograph You Can Name

I would have to guess it would be one that commands the most money and therefore is worth attempting. It would have to be either somewhat r…

Started by Jeffrey Hauser

75 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by DB

Real Or Fake! Frank Sinatra?

Here is another autograph of Frank Sinatra that I was trying to figure out if it was real or fake? Thanks to everyone that responded to my…

Started by Bradley Basich

0 Sep 4, 2011

Robert Deniro....Why not?

After starting the thread on Al Pacino, I thought why not start one on Robert Deniro as well?   I will do the same as with the other Thread…

Started by Brandon Mysinger

13 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Hitch1010

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service