We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forged Mickey Mantle Baseball Ebay Seller Stevpa3

Sometimes a photo "speaks a thousand words," and the below photo of a horrific Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball "says it all." Check out…

Started by CJCollector

4 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

Forged Mickey Mantle Baseball Ebay Drumminhawk

Here's yet another ugly and obvious Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball that recently sold on EBay. The below putrid-looking Mickey Mantle…

Started by CJCollector

9 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Ian Baldock

Forged Mickey Mantle Baseball Ebay Natkingchriscole

Here we have another ugly and obvious Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball that recently sold on Ebay. The below ugly and obvious Mickey Man…

Started by CJCollector

3 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

Forged Joe DiMaggio Baseball Ebay Seller Andrew5667

Check out the below poorly-executed and obvious Joe DiMaggio forgery that recently sold on EBay. The below putrid-looking Joe DiMaggio forg…

Started by CJCollector

2 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

ESPN 30 for 30: "The Counterfeiter", Coming Soon!

I have always said that widespread education is one of the primary ways we can help rid this hobby of forgeries/scammers. I just read that…

Started by Null

3 May 26, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

Autograph collection for sale!

Dear all, I have decided after nearly 30 years collecting to sell the majority of my collection. Below are the first list of signatures fo…

Started by Richard Booth

72 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Richard Booth

Guitar autographed on the body FS

A lot of our customers prefer to buy guitars autographed directly on the body rather than the more commonly found pickguard.  Until now you…

Started by Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com

1 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com

Ebay Seller Bv296814 Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery 536 Hr Inscription

Here's another Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball found on Ebay. The below ugly Mickey Mantle ugly forgery on a baseball is listed by Ebay…

Started by CJCollector

0 Jun 7, 2014

THE BEATLES full autograph set NZ

Started by spaceman

17 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Doors Signed "Waiting For The Sun" Album

This signed copy of the Doors album "Waiting For The Sun" was offered for sale along with a notarized statement from the person for whom it…

Started by BallroomDays67

2 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service