We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'fraud' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on Authentic Autograph Centre?

I came across this dealer/authenticator on Ebay who seems to have a wide-ranging collection of movie and tv stars. Prices range, with moder…

Started by meaganl124

1 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by M.

How do they get away with this Babe Ruth

Please let someone tell me How does Coachs (Crap ) Corner get away with stuff like this.  It's blatantly a crime 568002.jpg    They claim t…

Started by Richard

12 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by CJCollector

Maryland Man Admits to 2.5 Million Dollar Fake Autograph Scheme

Another one bites the dust. =) Love how this article starts out: "Selling fake autographs online is easy...until you get caught." Here is t…

Started by Null

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Don Webster

I'm guessing these are forgeries?

Just passed through a charity auction in New Orleans and saw these up for bid. One was a Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra Dual Signed collage,…

Started by Jason Anderson

10 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by BallroomDays67

More WOW! items from Chris Morales...No that's not the Good kind of WOW!

A few days ago, I was sent to the amazingly criminal Coaches Corner site to opine on a Dale Earnhardt item ( which was a total fake of cour…

Started by Brandon Mysinger

2 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Sidney Fields

Legislation dealing with fraud and unscrupulous dealers

With fraud running rampant throughout the various fields of autograph collecting, I often wondered why unscrupulous dealers were allowed to…

Started by Gerald Lyle Poet

5 May 11, 2011
Reply by Bill Panagopulos

ebay helps fraud NFL Officially Licensed Product Hologram Stickers for sale on ebay

Look what I just found on e-bay. Cracking down or aiding and abetting??? Sad.   NFL Officially Licensed Product Hologram Stickers 1000 5 av…

Started by Vince Salvitti

3 May 2, 2011
Reply by Rich

"Monsters Behind the Door: The Power Struggle in Autographs Today" By Kevin Nelson

Discuss Kevin Nelson's "Monsters Behind the Door: The Power Struggle in Autographs Today"

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service