We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'game' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Game used business reputable?

Does anyone know anything about Game Used Gamers? Reputable? https://gameusedgamers.com

Started by Grady Johns

0 Jul 19, 2023

HELP IDENTIFYING UNKNOWN BASEBALL PLAYER AUTOGRAPH ON TWO DIFFERENT BASEBALLS

See the "Commemorative" balls in question below.   One is from the Marlins 2003 World Series, the other from the 2004 MLB 75th Anniversary…

Started by Bill Bruce

3 May 16, 2022
Reply by Bill Bruce

Is this autograph legitimate?

Hi everyone. I have this autograph in my collection and I am wondering if it is actually a real autograph, or a fake... I would really app…

Started by William Griffin

0 Jun 16, 2018

Emilia clarke

I recieved this picture in the post today i'd sent an s.a.e to her fanmail address about 4 months ago.there has been a lot of success poste…

Started by Maty lane

2 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Maty lane

Game of Thrones cast autographs

I've stumbled onto this bunch of autographs from the GoT cast, the seller claims to be living near the filming locations (the item location…

Started by Andy White

2 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Andy White

Forged Joe DiMaggio Bat Ebay Seller Bbwow

Check out this laughable and obvious Joe DiMaggio forgery on a bat that recently sold on Ebay. The below Joe DiMaggio forgery on a bat was…

Started by CJCollector

2 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

Forged Joe DiMaggio Baseball Ebay Seller Willbuyittoday

We are seeing more and more of this particular-style Joe DiMaggio forgery on Ebay. These are all "authenticated" by Stephen Rocchi and his…

Started by CJCollector

0 Sep 19, 2015

How Did This Sell (Joe DiMaggio Forgery Autographed Baseball) For $366.00? Ebay Seller DbDimaggio

With all of the beautiful and authentic Joe DiMaggio autographed baseballs on Ebay, why would anyone spend $366.00 on the below obvious and…

Started by CJCollector

0 Mar 20, 2015

Queen - "The Game" Signed LP opinions

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, so don't bite. The bidding for this item ended yesterday, but I wanted to get some opinions on the forums.…

Started by J N

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Innuendo

Autographed Mark Messier Jersey Turns Out To Be A Gamer

My latest post is about a lucky collector/dealer who paid $300 for a game-used Mark Messier jersey that Heritage later sold for him for $8…

Started by David Seideman

0 Aug 18, 2014

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service