We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'mantle' (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mickey mantle autographed photo

i was wondering if anyone knew of this photo, or if the autograph was real. I bought this from a collector who said he bought it at a chari…

Started by matt landrigan

3 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Yet another Mickey Mantle autograph question

Figured I would ask it seems a little shady that the last half of his name is in the stadium lighting and there isn't a dash between his fi…

Started by Fred Hall

5 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by scott stimell

Babe Ruth and Mickey mantle..real or fake?

Hi guys, I'm new to the form and I have to say I have learned so much from your guys posts already...thank you!!!. I have two balls from my…

Started by Justin Catt

2 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by CJCollector

Is this 1980's era Mickey Mantle autograph legit?

Hello, and thank you beforehand for helping answer my question.  I love to collect Mickey Mantle items but I do need coaching in how to spo…

Started by David Jackson

42 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by David Catlin

YANKEE BALL W/ MANTLE

Hey guys,   My dad brought this home for me when i was a kid (prolly late 80's) said a friend of his got this for him at a recent charity g…

Started by Mike

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Dimaggio, Mantle , & Williams Autographs

Very new to the autograph collecting and im pretty sure I fall in the category or the uneducated retards that leap before they look. I thin…

Started by ron ross

11 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

Neophyte Needs Advice About 1958 World Series Program With 66 Autographs

I just need to start out with the disclaimer that I'm not a dealer or much of a collector. My aquisitions stopped in the 1980's, and I'v…

Started by M. Fleagle

18 May 14, 2011
Reply by M. Fleagle

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service