All Discussions Tagged 'memorabilia' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

George Michael Autograph

Hi, I am looking to purchase an autographed album/headshot of George Michael as a gift. I have been searching online to find an authentic s…

Started by ashveer253

14 May 27
Reply by marc e

Who can authenticate this autograph?

I have owned these baseballs since the late 80’s, where I stood in line at a metro-Atlanta card convention to get them signed. I know the s…

Started by Justin Edwin Jenkins

8 Mar 8
Reply by Justin Edwin Jenkins

I was told this baseball is covered with the symbol of the Order of the Golden Kite - Babe Ruth Auto Real?

Thank you for taking the time to look at my baseball that I am pretty sure was signed by Babe Ruth, and thanks for offering your opinion on…

Started by CuJo

14 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

Robert E. Lee signed note check. From Washington & Lee University

Please let me know if you think this is real, and approx value? Thank you

Started by Jeffry Warburton

0 Jul 1, 2018

Old piece of paper signed by kurt cobain, real?

a piece I'm interested in buying if authentic .

Started by Forty

5 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Stephen Patrick

Perry Farrell - Janes Addiction

Hi folks, I just bought a Perry Farrell (lead singer Jane's Addiction) autographed photo. It appeared correct to me based on comparing it t…

Started by Lucricia quimby

0 Mar 30, 2016

Trout/Kershaw/Sports Forgeries eBay seller jkonneker1503 "Centerfield Memorabilia"

Here is an absolutely awful set of forgeries listed by eBay seller jkonneker1503 these are accompanied by a "Centerfield Memorabilia" stick…

Started by Ryan

2 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Christopher Williams

My collection page on Facebook...

Hi everyone... I set up this page about a month ago (link below) in order to showcase my collection (and there are various other reasons an…

Started by Richard Finlay

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by ABlackmore

ESPN 30 for 30: "The Counterfeiter", Coming Soon!

I have always said that widespread education is one of the primary ways we can help rid this hobby of forgeries/scammers. I just read that…

Started by Ryan

3 May 26, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

Where can I buy a REAL Led Zeppelin signed memorabilia?

Hi there,  I am looking to purchase Led Zeppelin signed memorabilia and feel a little gun shy after doing some extensive research on the in…

Started by Jay

4 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Paul Hakimian

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service