We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'mlb' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anybody know anything of “The Written Word autographs?”

I have found an autograph on this site, I don’t know anything of them, and haven’t heard many opinions on it. I have heard some say the own…

Started by James Hauser

9 Oct 1, 2023
Reply by JK

David wells check please

So just scored on a David well and Joba Chamerlain but I need opinions on the David wells please

Started by Eddie Gonzalez

0 Mar 15, 2020

Great Sports Autograph Deals:

Hi guys, I see deals ranging from great to flat out amazing almost daily. I am going to use this thread to share deals I find that I have n…

Started by Null

292 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by terrier8HOF

DiMaggio authentic?

Hey guys, please let me know thoughts before I pay...buyer said they found at an estate sale...already won the auction but wont submit paym…

Started by Stephen DiMarco

5 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Steve

Babe Ruth authentic?

Found this on eBay and won the auction...no COA but seller says they obtained it at an estate sale a while back. Ball matches up with time…

Started by Stephen DiMarco

3 Jun 24, 2018
Reply by terrier8HOF

Unknown autograph

Hello, I’m new to the site but figured someone could help me out here: My boss (who is a very serious collector of autographs) gave me this…

Started by Dillan Layman

1 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Musclebeech

Bob Gibson signed picture...real?

Thank you for the help

Started by Jeffry Warburton

1 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by John Spillane

Mike Trout and Albert Pujols Autograph Opinion

Hello! New to the forum, and wanted to get your opinions on a jersey that I recently added to my collection. Signed by the majority of the…

Started by Jacob McMiller

7 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by terrier8HOF

Ebay Seller Amy2468642 Mickey Mantle Elston Howard Tom Tresh Whitey Ford Autographed Paper UGLY & HILARIOUS Forgeries

Check out the below set of Mickey Mantle, Elston Howard, Whitey Ford and Tom Tresh set of forgeries found on Ebay. This ugly set of Mickey…

Started by CJCollector

6 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

Questionable Hall of Fame Signatures

Looking at a ball with Feller, Gibson, Spahn and others. Not too convinced based on the pictures but wanted to see what you all think. Oh,…

Started by Anthony Patterson

6 Feb 6, 2014

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service