PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roger Waters signed Pink Floyd lps for sale

Hello people ,I don't often write here. I have 3 pink Floyd lps for sale signed by Roger waters . 2 of them are brand new mint condition .…

Started by sogier 1992

8 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by sogier 1992

RIP: George Kosana (!1935-2016) from NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

I am a little late with this but George Kosana who played the sheriff in the original Night of the Living Dead died on December 30, 2016, a…

Started by Scott Paul

8 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Scott Paul

What actress signed this letter?

Can anybody ID this signature?

Started by Charles Acquisto

0 Jan 2, 2017

RIP CHARMIAN CARR (1942-2016) THE SOUND OF MUSIC

CHARMIAN CARR (1942-2016) is best known as "Liesl" in the 1965 movie The Sound of Music.  She appeared on various television shows such as…

Started by Scott Paul

0 Nov 15, 2016

Emilia clarke

I recieved this picture in the post today i'd sent an s.a.e to her fanmail address about 4 months ago.there has been a lot of success poste…

Started by Maty lane

2 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Maty lane

Charlie Watt's Autograph, opinions please!

Here is a 11" x 14" photo of a young Charlie Watts signed .  This is guaranteed by the seller to pass PSA DNA or JSA Spence authentications…

Started by nicholas pansini

0 Nov 5, 2016

Denver Broncos Super Bowl Winning Team Signed Jersey - Antiquities of CA

I am new to the site and new to collecting signed memorabilia. I am a huge Denver Broncos fan and after recently taking my first trip to De…

Started by Brandon

6 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Xwiesy

roger waters signed pink floyd album authentic?

Hi, Here is one of two roger waters signatures I am eying for my collection.  Need to know if it's authentic to some of you.

Started by nicholas pansini

11 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by nicholas pansini

Allen Radwill of Guarantee Autograph guaranteeautograph.com makes Malicious Threats

Late last night I received the email below from Mr. Allen Radwill of  Guarantee Autograph (guaranteeautograph.com). He threatened me that…

Started by kevin conway

22 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Linda Jiron

Brett Favre Authentic?

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone is familiar with Brett Favre Signatures. I am looking to buy from Radtke (I have seen positive reviews on…

Started by Palmer Reale

2 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Palmer Reale

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service