We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (219)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

. Pink Floyd dsotm pyramid poster signed

This is from eBay, it is a poster signed by Pink Floyd from the Dark Side of the Moon record, of the pyramids on the Giza plateau... Is it…

Started by Z Z

5 Jan 3, 2019
Reply by marc e

Roger Waters Us and Them Tour Autographs

Is anyone going (or has gone) to Roger Waters Us and Them Tour and gotten autographs? If so, any tips? I may go to one of the Chicago show…

Started by PFCollector

408 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Anybody know if this is a real Martin Bell signature of The Story of Barrington Bunny fame?

Quite a while back after a long time of searching I picked up this index card signed by Martin Bell.  Everything seemed right to me that it…

Started by Joseph Tatrai

0 Dec 3, 2018

Stanley Kubrick Actor Signatures

Since 2013, I've been collecting signatures from actors who've appeared in the films of Stanley Kubrick. I'm a longtime enthusiast and admi…

Started by Chas Marshall Blankenship

9 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Sean Brennan

Lord of the Rings and Sopranos signed cast photos. Are they real?

I bought these from an auction on Invaluable and comparing the signatures to other known examples, they just don't look right to me. Can an…

Started by Scott Russo

15 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Charles Manson letter, hair and finger print authentication

i got this from my friend who was incarcerated in the SHU with Charles Manson. I have a lock of hair and finger print and want to know if i…

Started by Kymberly Agresti

66 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Jay Downs

I was told this baseball is covered with the symbol of the Order of the Golden Kite - Babe Ruth Auto Real?

Thank you for taking the time to look at my baseball that I am pretty sure was signed by Babe Ruth, and thanks for offering your opinion on…

Started by CuJo

14 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

Jodie Foster autograph authenticity?

Saw this up for sale, not too familiar with Foster's signature. Any thoughts if this is real? Thanks in advance.

Started by Emily May

1 Aug 21, 2018
Reply by rob kunne

Ted Williams Signed Perez Postcard From A Trusted Dealer with no COA

I bought this Ted Williams when I was about 12 years old and have since found that the sports dealer I often bought from at my local battin…

Started by Robert Tomaka

4 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Steve

Is this autograph legitimate?

This is sold by Milcity collectables and I'm wondering what everyone here thinks about it, as I am very new to buying autographs, and I wan…

Started by William Griffin

1 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by James

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service