We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'psa' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alex Lifeson autographed 8x10

Hello, Here I have a photograph of Alex Lifeson of Rush signed.  I'm just curious to see what people think of it as far as authenticity is…

Started by nicholas pansini

7 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by goodcat

Jeff Beck Jan Hammer LP; Is this real?

Hi, This is my Jeff Beck autographed LP with the Jan Hammer group.  I would just like to know if it looks authentic, thanks.

Started by nicholas pansini

2 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by nicholas pansini

Matt Damon signed photo. Is this real?

I bought this before I discovered this great site. I'm paranoid now that it isn't authentic. I bought it from motion_picture_autographs on…

Started by Alex Newton

4 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by BC

Joe Dimaggio Autographed Budig Ball-PSA Really???

I am baffled by this one.  This is a power seller with perfect feedback, that is listing a Joe D signed baseball that does appear to have a…

Started by terrier8HOF

11 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Null

Paul Mccartney 08 with All the best signature is this authentic?

Hey guys seen this McCartney and wanted to ask your thoughts I've seen a few different paul's on these Picasso postcards from 08  over the…

Started by Steven Jackson

4 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by BallroomDays67

Sean Connery signed book is it real looks slowly done to me

Hi guys  Bought a connery book on ebay and after forever went by was sent this book. Looks shaky/ slow to me so wanted to ask for opinions…

0 Mar 10, 2015

Madonna signed B&W photo

I put the white box as it is an adult image. I have no knowledge of her sig and seen it can be all over the place so I respectfully ask if…

1 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by James

The rolling stones complete signed program is it real?

Hey guys Came across this rolling stones program and it apparently is signed by the full band. On separate pages. Was told it was signed in…

2 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Richard Booth

Kurt Cobain autograph

My uncle gave me this Kurt Cobain awhile back, he knew i was a huge fan. Heres the story he told me. I hope for the best but expect the wor…

Started by Johnny B.

11 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Rock G III

is this paul mccartney signed pepper real? please help

Hey guys, Been looking at this paul signed sgt. pepper for awhile and feel it is real but want to confirm before pulling the trigger

16 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Norm

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service