We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'ringo' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this Ringo authentic?

Greetings I would appreciate input on the Ringo autograph I received from a friend at Christmas - Thanks Jim

Started by MusicJim

12 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by MusicJim

Thoughts on McCartney / Ringo Sigs

Newbie here (to the site & the hobby) looking for a little help.  Sorry in advance if this isn't proper for a newb.  Was just curious o…

Started by Gabe

6 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Gabe

Beatles signed sheet - Timeframe?

Hi there, I've been studying Beatles autographs but they seem to be ALL over the place. I'm looking to figure out what time frame these aut…

Started by JBS

2 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Luke Iovenitti

Ringo Starr signed drum head is it real.

Hey guys Bought a ringo drumhead the seller sent me this one saying they had 2. Just want to make sure if it's good before finalizing the…

Started by Steven Jackson

7 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

Ringo Starr signature

Would like to have some opinions on this one. It's the first 2 pics that matter, with a clear view at the signature on the second pic (don'…

Started by Bjorn VDB

8 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Bjorn VDB

Are these Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney Autographs Genuine?

Firstly, thanks to everyone to gave their input for the George Harrison autograph and for confirming my belief that it was genuine. I'm cur…

Started by Mike H

4 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Devon Laney

ringo and paul signed LP

any thoughts on this one? Thx!

Started by Bjorn VDB

7 May 29, 2014
Reply by Bjorn VDB

RINGO

Sorry,  I posted this in the Blog in error.  Thoughts on this item?   Thanks!!!  Tom  Foto.jpg

Started by Thomas Rogers

5 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Devon Laney

The Beatles signed photo. Who signed this?

Paul & George look authentic but I don't know who signed the Ringo & John. Anyone got ideas? Bought from a UK auction house years a…

Started by Greig

0 Jan 30, 2014

The Beatles Autographed Revolver Lp?

Got an email about this Lp recently and was wondering what your thoughts are of this? Supposedly signed August 1966..  

Started by Greig

1 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service