We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'rr' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RR Auction COA?

Hi, I bought an autographed Denise Richards photo that comes with an RR Auction COA from 2009. I see that they're obviously not one of the…

Started by LikeJimmy

2 May 29, 2022
Reply by Ty Ridenour

RR Auction payment policy?

So I was looking around RR Auctions and see that they dont accept debit or credit cards? They only accept wire transfer, check or money ord…

Started by Brian Cottrell

17 Apr 27, 2019
Reply by Brian Cottrell

The Only Known Beatles Signed Hofner Guitar...

Beatles signed Hofner Hofner bass guitar (circa 1959) originally signed in black ink by John Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison on…

Started by Bobby Livingston

17 May 10, 2018
Reply by george enrique

Beware: Signed Copies of High In The Clouds by Paul McCartney + Blackbird Singing, Paintings, Wingspan, Hey Grandude!, CDs, Ukuleles

The following signed copies of High In the Clouds are in my opinion examples of a forgery style which, with one exception that I’m aware of…

Started by BallroomDays67

33 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by BallroomDays67

Concerned about my purchase... Albert Einstein

Hi All, I bought this a year ago from RR Auctions for about $2000. Paid another $100 for COA from PSA/DNA. Given recent discussions my prev…

Started by Tony Demontague

16 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Does Yuri look legitimate ?

http://www.rrauction.com/bidtracker_detail.cfm?IN=463

10 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Tony Demontague

RR Auctions

Hi All ! Is it the general consensus that RR Auctions stuff is legitimate?  Would love some opinions. Thanks Tony

5 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Robin Banks

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service