We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'selling' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Van Eaton Gallery Star Wars photo fake

Check this photo they have up on auction https://bid.vegalleries.com/Multi-Signed-Star-Wars-Cast-Photo_i43766140 I emailed them and warned…

Started by Daniel McGee

0 Dec 6, 2021

coast2coastco_44 (446) selling fakes

found this advert on ebay.com -a back to the future autographed photo which is 100% fake and did contact the seller and all he could do was…

Started by rob kunne

11 Jan 30, 2021
Reply by rob kunne

New to Forum, looking for suggestions on places to sell Springsteen Collectible

Hello All,  I am new to this forum and was hoping that someone might be able to give me some suggestions for places to sell a rare springst…

Started by Quisp

1 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Paul

PLEASE HELP!!

I inherited hundreds of autographs. Micheal Jackson, nelson Mandela, elizabeth taylor, etc. Political figures, actors, actresses, singers,…

Started by jess fletch

7 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Mark Roberts

Need some advice about selling some autographs

Hi, I am new here and joined pretty much to get some advice. My collection is very small but I am interested in selling off a few of them.…

Started by Patrick Lavery

11 May 12, 2012
Reply by Chris

SELLING SOME OF MY YANKEES AUTOGRAPHS, STEINER AUTHENTICATED.

Hi, I am narrowing down my collection and selling my autographs including Mariano Rivera, CC, Roger Clemens, etc. Most of these are Steiner…

Started by Andrew E

4 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Andrew E

eBay Forum Category/Group--What would you like to see?

We're considering adding an eBay autograph and memorabilia forum, or group, to Autograph Magazine Live! where members can discuss everythin…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

75 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service