We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mantle Forgery eBay seller nan526815

This is as ugly of a forgery as you can find listed by eBay seller nan526815 Accompanied by a "Stan The Man Sports" COA which was popular d…

Started by Null

4 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by CJCollector

the cure signed LP

Hi any thoughts on this one, is this genuine? thx

Started by Bjorn VDB

2 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Bjorn VDB

ANOTHER "The Auto Scouts" eBay scammer rickevery13 MLB forgeries

Imagine that, another account selling these same $2 forgeries. This is eBay thief rickevery13 with the same horrific forgeries I've exposed…

Started by Null

79 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Erich Jerozal

Just out of curiosity--don't bite my head off, please :)

Hiya-- As I was surfing around on eBay, I found a listing for The Wall signed by all members of Pink Floyd. The seller claims there is a CO…

Started by L Vi

4 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

2 NEW FORGERY ACCOUNTS EBAY SELLERS ohioisnumberone jbugsautos THE AUTO SCOUTS AGAIN

Imagine that, 2 new "The Auto Scouts" professional eBay scammer accounts popped up today, One listing 24 hour auctions looking to dump quic…

Started by Null

7 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Null

Sports Forgeries eBay seller whosonfirst2day THE AUTO SCOUTS AGAIN

As I have said before, as soon as I expose one of these accounts, a new one will pop up the next day. The newest "The Auto Scouts" forgery…

Started by Null

12 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dan Gregory

The Beatles Autographed Revolver Lp?

Got an email about this Lp recently and was wondering what your thoughts are of this? Supposedly signed August 1966..  

Started by Greig

1 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by BallroomDays67

Forgery Seller eBay littledups THE AUTO SCOUTS AGAIN

Never fails, as soon as I get one account shut down, a new one pops up the next day. Typical "The Auto Scouts" cheap horrible forgeries tha…

Started by Null

4 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Null

Baseball Forgeries eBay seller stonewallsigningsent THE AUTO SCOUTS AGAIN

Imagine that, another "The Auto Scouts" account popped up over the weekend to sell cheap pathetic forgeries on. Same horrible forgeries as…

Started by Null

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Null

The stones richards and watts signed - need help

hey guys I was looking for some help on this stones album signed by both Richards and watts of the rolling stones it looked good to me but…

Started by Steven Jackson

3 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Ian Baldock

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service