We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pirates of the Caribbean...Opinion

Would appreciate if anyone would be able to help me whether the autographs are authentic? The four autographs are Johnny Deep, Orlando Bloo…

Started by Anthony

5 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Nicholas Collins

Lord of the Rings Signed Poster with COA!

Hi all! New to the forum and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. My first post is to ask for your help regarding a LOTR Poster I fo…

Started by Jon

3 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Jon

Gene Kelly's Doodle drawn on his personal note pad and signed 5x7.

I bought this back in 2001.  Recently, I have heard that Gene only signed legal documents and in person for fans.   Other than that he supp…

Started by Joan Overbay

0 Jan 10, 2013

A Sean Connery in person from the 90's.

Started by Bob Oliver

7 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Steve Goodman

The Doors and John Lennon – eBay Seller Claims “Signed” LPs Were Authenticated By JSA

Check out these “signed” copies of “Waiting For The Sun” and “Mind Games.” Each comes with an LOA from Marty’s Collectibles, and the seller…

Started by BallroomDays67

8 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Xperttexpert

THE BEATLES full autograph set NZ

Started by spaceman

17 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Authenticity Questions--several rare albums PINK FLOYD THE WALL THE WHO FOReigner styx hARRPY cHAPIN MORE

Posting albums I have had quite a while.. want opinion on authenticity on these   STYX-=paradise alley LP--hmm...I bought this years ago--I…

Started by David K

9 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Rick Meyer

J.D. Salinger Autograph - Need to know if this is real

Years ago I bought a box of books from a storage auction and put them up in my attic. Cleaning out the attic yesterday, I was taking a look…

Started by Kim Hansen

1 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson

"THE BOSS" - BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IN TORONTO

I had a very good first experience with the boss ! got to see him at the show in Rogers Center In Toronto the past friday 24/8/2012.He was…

Started by sogier 1992

11 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Jason Thanos

Paul Newman signed picture with two certificates so you know it's good (not)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item3a77851f17&item=251113316119&nma=true&pt=LH_

Started by Brick Hunter

0 Jul 26, 2012

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service