We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

10 autographs for 25 bucks!!! Are any of them real? Need some help.

I took a shot online. I grabbed an auction for 10 autographs on index cards for $25. I'm a collector of many  things, autographs being one of them. I am in no way an expert so I need some help. I was going to send a few of these out to be authenticated. I did some research about where to send them and found this forum. It seems there are a few real deal experts who might be able to help me right here. the "autographs" are:
Dennis Weaver
Jason Robards
Claudette Colbert
Cindy Crawford
Rock Hudson
Gene Kelly
Liza Minelli
Dean Martin
Shirley MacLaine
Henry Winkler

I am very interested in Dean....But upon some investigation it seems it may be a secretarial.
I am also very excited about Gene Kelly, Rock Hudson, Liza as well as the rest....any input is appreciated. 
Thanks.
Jay

P.S. I Can scan and post better images if needed.

Tags: (Minelli), Cindy, Claudette, Colbert, Crawford, Dean, Dennis, Gene, Henry, Hudson, More…Jason, Kelly, Liza, MacLaine, Martin, Robards, Rock, Shirley, Weaver, Winkler

Views: 484

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can anyone help? Looking for some feedback. Please...Thank you...

These appear to be cards which were sent in the mail to these celebrities. I see a lot of secretarials.

I'm not an expert on most of these but I can tell you that the Dean Martin one is likely secretarial.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service