We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 7417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What are you going to ask them? Did you not sell the Elvis signed items shown in your feedback?

The number to  contact eBay is not working???????

Are you for real????

I think we already know the answer

Would percypurple know the number to call???

Or how about sunlady1969...would "she" know?

Or my favourite..."roadshowcarny"...doesn't that name sound like a guy who would swindle you???....

Don't forget eBay seller aztec-rino...another winner...

What a phony bastard...

Hey "Jake"...

Try this number...

I-800-I-Got-Busted

Come on Jake, now it's not a funny. This is your account, I got messages from you, and you got messages from me. Here is your eBay account (again, you gave this information to all people, not me).

Excuse me, but when discussion was about my account I didn't deny that it's my account. I've tried to explain my situation and I hope I did it (because it's a true). And I'm here because I have nothing to hide. So maybe you'll explain your situation?

All these sales by our very own Jake the Fake???

What a sorry bastard....

Please do, Jake. Sorry, the sales history of bigjake1120 is very troubling, as I think you can see. I was quite surprised to see it. I didn't expect it at all.

No you didn't get hacked...

You got "found out"....

Fire works comin a night early. Wish I could show the Micheal Jackson eating popcorn!

Or how about a video of our very own Jake the Fake juggling chain saws?

Don,

It's made me laughing little bit :) However, It's a pretty evil joke... even for fraud.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service