We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Looking to purchase this nice 1955 WS ball with Jackie Robinson and other HOFers. Please let me know if this is the real Mcoy....thank you!

Views: 205

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just curious, do you study the autographs you are trying to collect, before you purchase?  This ball is not even close, to be honest.  

I try to do my due diligence not so good with older autographs so thats why I go to your opinions. I have alot of Lebron James stuff I collected back in 2002. I have not collected much vintage stuff and wanted to invest them for my kids. I have not purchased anything recently as what I have been reading many vintage things are not real. Retired from the Army in 2015 and wanted to leave things for my children. Thank you

we are happy to help, but to protect yourself against scammers, the more studying you do of signatures you want to obtain, the better off you will be.  Thank you for your service, Ricardo!

Thank you for your comments and I do read as much as I can and look at signatures...I guess I have a long way to go. Thank you for your wonderful insights!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service