We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

My friend wants to buy this sword from a seller in the USA. He has asked me for my thoughts etc. 

It's a sword bearing the signature of David Carradine with Kill bill inscribed. 

My concerns are that the sword itself is not a typical kill bill sword I have seen before. I don't know if DC signed other swords with the 'kill bill' mark etc. The signature is imo good especially the 'David' . But the 'Carradine' is shorter from one's I have seen before. 

There is a CSC sticker with a number. From what I can gather it's been advised to steer clear of all CSC memorabilia. Is this correct? 

Finally there is no paperwork associated with this sword. 

Your thoughts would be appreciated. 

Regards, 

Mark 

Views: 332

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My DC i have in my collection. That sword is definitely not from the movie.

My sword and signed book was obtained at a memorabilia show at the NEC in 2006. Because i was like the 3rd or 5th in the queue at the time I got nice signatures from him. Hanzo swords was with him at the time so you would of got a signed COA from them and David. I never got mine as they didn't have them ready and didn't go back to get one after.

David would sign what you asked of him from a show etc.

didn't need it as i got them in person, the only time I regret not taking the camera with me.

Hi Kato, 

Thank you for your reply. Very much appreciated. 

You have some really cool Kill Bill memorabilia. I especially like your sword and the movie poster signed by MJW, Carradine and Madsen.

I did not know that he signed anything. So do you think this is genuine?

It looks OK to me. I was concerned about the CSC hologram. Although apparently DC do private signing for CSC from what I could ascertain. How reliable that is I don't know.

Regards, 

Mark 

Hi Mark,

David signs in different ways, but looks ok at 1st glance without really looking around the ying yang drawing looks good to me. But I would wait and see what others think.

Just odd on why you would get him to sign a non Kill Bill sword thats all. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service