A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

it says it's available but i can't get my order to go through, in case anyone else has more luck

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/polly-samson/a-theatre-for-dreamers

Views: 22278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My new, unread book is getting returned to Amazon today. 

What took you so long 

I was actually thinking that maybe it was karma that mine got lost since the thought of returning it to Amazon as soon as I saw the signed Cd shipped did cross my mind lol 

Ha, I thought about cancelling my Amazon order about 30 seconds after sending in the screenshot of my receipt. But I ended up giving the book to a friend.

Yeah I was thinking it was kind of a scumbag move when $27 was very little to pay for a David Gilmour Autograph but I did think about it since Amazon returns are so easy lol

Looks like the pallet of cds was found. Should be shipping progress tomorrow. 

Did they tell you by email that they were found? when they told me they were re-shipping it they said I might end up with 2 copies and was wondering if that would be the case. wouldn't mind that at all lol

Was just emailed a new tracking number and the cd has actually left the USPS facility in Wis...Whoo Hoo 

I'm getting irritated with this. Was told I would get a replacement sent and he never advised the tracking details. I will have to send him another message. I guess that is what I get because I only paid .42 cents for the book. I knew it was too good to be true. LOL!! I am hoping for the best.

The original tracking number that was sent to me still shows - pre-shipment info sent to USPS, USPS awaiting item.

Email Randall. My tracking number shows that it left the USPS facility in Wisconsin and is on it's way 

Same here! I emailed last week and was told a replacement was being sent but then no communication since then. I am really hoping it shows up because I am very excited about this one!

Finally got my replacement package from Algonquin Books. Still no movement on the original shipment. Sent in a really flimsy mailer. Luckily no damage. PO reads: DREAMERSREPLACE. 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service