PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

it says it's available but i can't get my order to go through, in case anyone else has more luck

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/polly-samson/a-theatre-for-dreamers

Views: 20940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice Adam!

I finally received my replacement tracking number this morning from Randall.

I hope mine arrives okay.

I just got mine as well. It looks about the same. Not perfect sigs but not smudged like a lot of the UK ones. I am definitely happy to have one of these in my hands for under $30.

I think that we should describe and define various sets of those signed CDs. There are at least four various sets of combinations of markers used to sign them. These items are either mine or I got consent from friends to upload their pieces.

Description can be like this:
- DG thick black, Polly "grey" (right now, I´d say they are probably most common - the most of those signed CDs I have seen, it´s this set):

- "liquid" marker (from what I saw, I think smudged ones which appeared on ebay seems to be from this set!):

- thick Gilmour, black Polly:
DAVID GILMOUR SIGNED/AUTOGRAPHED CD YES I HAVE GHOSTS PINK FLOYD RA...

- black DG, black Polly - both with same marker probably:

If you saw (or have) any other very different version - feel free to add. :) 

Edit:
I just found 5th version on ebay:
- black DG with thick signature by Polly (it looks like number three in reversed):
DAVID GILMOUR SIGNED FRAMED CD Autograph Auto Yes, I Have Ghosts Pi...

Funny, just got my (unsigned) book from Barnes I bought to get the CD: the book is ill-bound, it is the other way round, the beginning is bound at the end of the cover, head to tail actually (or "tête-bêche" in French...).  Collector !

Just got the replacement cd today.  Wasnt really expecting it as sent receipt copy of either Rough Trade or the Bookstore.

Has anyone gotten a 2nd free Gilmour CD.  Today i got this 2nd CD and last moth was the 1st free CD.

I only got 1. Never got the 2nd free one, but would be nice if one showed up. :)

Same as PFC, I never got the first one, and tracking's still absent for it. I'm just happy for the one I got. The fact that a few of the original shipment are showing up does make me really curious as to what happened to them in the first place. It can't be that common for hundreds of packages just to go missing like that.

I totally stopped paying attention to the tracking on it. It looks to arrive tomorrow! Made some weird detour in Atlanta? 

Halloran & I must be neighbors - here’s my tracking. What an unexpected surprise, never thought we’d see these cds. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Congrats to you both, hoping there are more to follow! I just went back and checked my tracking, no change : (

Haha, I am near Meadville/Erie area. :) 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service