A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

it says it's available but i can't get my order to go through, in case anyone else has more luck

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/polly-samson/a-theatre-for-dreamers

Views: 22307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know that's why I thought maybe it was a different David Gilmour I hadn't heard of because there is no way I would get a rare elusive autograph like that for $20 shipped right? lol, I wasn't taking a chance and ordered first and googled after, still can't believe it. I've had some pretty big names but this is the absolute top find of my list so far

Just went through fine for me a second ago 5:36pm UK time.

Yeah back onsale 

Great find!  Definitely a bucket list autograph for me!  

Just got one! Shipping to EU was actually slightly higher than the price itself. Still and awesome deal for a Gilmour signature, including a book and an a exclusive CD. Thanks!!

Since these are still available, I wonder what the odds of either an autopen or an order cancellation are. (I ordered about half an hour ago after they were restocked I guess)

*Edit: just noticed the email says they don't charge until it actually ships I guess?

Don’t think Rough Trade would do that

I'm still in disbelief that I got this one so all those negative thoughts are running through my head too, and I won't be comfortable till it's in my hands lol. but it did sell out pretty quick the second time as well, and I could be wrong but I don't see David Gilmour as the type to peddle fake autographs to get chart numbers the way these pop stars do ,so I have a good feeling about these

Beyond disbelief to get 2   Been one of my top list to get autograph

If anyone has an extra,  I would be your new friend   :)

:( missed this. This is by far the coolest thing I've seen posted here. Congrats to those who got one. I hope it pops back up for sale. 

It was posted on a new subreddit a few hours before anyone else found out

https://www.reddit.com/r/VinylCDnewreleases/comments/m72wwd/uk_cd_d...

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service