A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

it says it's available but i can't get my order to go through, in case anyone else has more luck

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/polly-samson/a-theatre-for-dreamers

Views: 22309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My very good mate just received 3 books.... and zero signed CDs. :( 

Has anyone received the cd that was suppose to be sent out direct from the book publisher?

Mine still shows a tracking number created on May 26th but never handed over to USPS

Hi Greg, same status here. It still shows: 

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

Same here. Someone else i know who ordered recently was told his should go out this week. So maybe they are all going to the post office this week.

Has anyone received the cd that was suppose to be sent out direct from the book publisher?

Mine still shows a tracking number created on May 26th but never handed over to USPS

Same here. No movement.

I was told by the publisher that the warehouse confirmed to them that USPS had picked up the orders last week.

Since others are in the same situation as me, I guess the warehouse is not telling the publisher the truth?

Hoping to see some status change soon

Yeah I got pretty much the same message today, only good thing was they told me not to worry because if they were lost they had a replacement to send me. I'd still be happier to just see some movement of the one they said shipped. 

Hi KD, 

Glad to see you also emailed him and I am hoping others waiting for the cd email him too. He also told me that he would also send a replacement if it doesn't show within a few more days.

He told me that they were all picked up by USPS on the day the labels were created. Hopefully if enough email him, he will call USPS and have them investigate

I'll also email him tomorrow as well if my status doesn't change. At least we are all in the same boat which actually makes me feel better about it.

Great, the more the better, my friend who is also waiting is going to also email he today

I just emailed randall a few minutes ago. Hopefully the emails will create some movement 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service