A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

it says it's available but i can't get my order to go through, in case anyone else has more luck

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/polly-samson/a-theatre-for-dreamers

Views: 22309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tom

Did he respond? He said in a email to me he was personally going to go and check with the warehouse loading dock and make sure they were picked up but he never got back to me what he found

seems fishy.....but my girlfriend and I bought got 2 different tracking #'s.

Randall emailed me this morning and said he was going to send out another cd next Monday and provide me with the tracking number 

Same here no movement 

It took a bit longer time than I ever expected.... but finally I received these beauties from Rough Trade!!! Thank you! They are NOT for sale, please dont ask.  

Finally! Congratulation!

These look very nice! Congratulations!

Congrats you got some nice looking ones!

I just got an email saying they are shipping me another one Monday and I may end up with 2 copies which is pretty cool. I won't mind the wait if that happens 

soo all of us have no movement and now they are saying they will just re-ship them? ....wth

I just emailed finally, and he immediately wrote back saying that a lot of people have this issue and that they are also going to send me a new one on Monday. Randall seems like a really nice helpful person so i am not worried at all about getting this at some point.

As I see it, this was advertised to ship week of 5/24. Tracking created 5/26 has no movement in nine days with a bag full of excuses. We’re being told we’ll be mailed replacements but I’m not convinced there were ever any originals.

I’m sure Algonquin is a top-notch retailer but this game isn’t something we haven’t seen before. Things aren’t adding up.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service